Forgotten Realms D&D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for our new Forgotten Realms 4e campaign

Vexation Zolfura

Vexation
    Vexation

Vexation Zolfura Empty Vexation Zolfura

Post  Vexation Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:41 pm

House Zolfura of Vor Rukoth is no more but its lineage is MINE.
    Thunder's voice dances along my skin while Lighting is mercuial in its musings. Fire is a sibilant hiss always angry and paranoid while Water is a gugling happy whisper, making me laugh; a thing rare for Tieflings. Ice is calmly detatched and smothering in its envelopment. Earth...earth is different. It is quiet, almost as if it allows the others to do all its talking, but what do I know. I am most defnitley no scholar.
    I send my blade in lightning fast to strike, retreat and strike again. All while your gaze is trapped in the silvered depths of my eyes.
    I decieve most foes....They do not expect a Fey Hexblade to be 6 foot and slimmer of build than most Tieflings...at 160 it is better to move like lighting than be rumbling along like a boulder. Although, Infernal Hexblades do well with the added weight. My skin is a dark warm bronze glow that draws your eye to mine where you then trace my horns, curling back behind my ears until the ends spiral outwards again. No, you may not touch them! My hair however is what wins me bed partners....It is deep eboned purple with shifting highlights in sun and firelight. They say you can see the elements dancing in its strands...
    No gods hold sway over me, I rely on me..and the few companions I name friend.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:47 am